This Disclaimer forms part of and must be read in conjunction with, the website Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to change this Disclaimer at any time.
The information contained on this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by www.bluesapphireltd.com (“BLUE SAPPHIRE CONSULTANCY” or “we”).
You understand and agree that we
(a) do not warrant that you will receive any employment or job offers through the Site;
(b) shall not be responsible for any employment offers, employment screenings, employment decisions, and actual employment presented by third parties;
(c) do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by any third parties;
(d) shall not be responsible for any materials posted by third parties, including, but not limited to, job openings and employment listings; and (e) is neither your employer nor your agent in any regard. You shall use your judgment, caution, and common sense in evaluating any prospective employers and any information provided by any third party.
Further, we shall not be liable for direct, indirect consequential, or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a user through the use of the www.bluesapphireltd.com Website including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage. You understand that:
- We are not responsible for your use of the services or for the actions of other users with whom you may exchange information or have contact.
- We do not conduct criminal or other background screenings of our users. We do not verify the information provided by users concerning users’ identity, or otherwise.
- We are not responsible for activities or legal consequences of your use in locations that may attempt to criminalize or limit your interactions. You must make your own informed decisions about the use of the website in your location and access any potential adverse consequences.
The website, its content, and service are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranties of any kind, including that the website will operate error-free or that the website, its servers, its content, or its service are free of computer viruses or similar contamination or destructive features. Although we seek to maintain safe, secure, accurate, and well-functioning services, we cannot guarantee the continuous operation of or access to our services, and there may at times be inadvertent technical or factual errors or inaccuracies.
- No warranties.
We specifically (but without limitation) disclaim
- Any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quiet enjoyment, or non-infringement; and
- Any warranties arising out of course of dealing, usage, or trade. You assume all risk for any/all damages that may result from your use of or access to the services. We shall not be responsible for the loss of, damage to, or unavailability of any information you have made available through the services, and you are solely responsible for ensuring that you have backup copies of any information you have made available through the services.
- No guarantee of accuracy.
We do not guarantee the accuracy of and disclaim all liability for, any errors or other inaccuracies in the information, content, recommendations, and materials made available through the services.
- No warranties regarding third parties. We make no representations, warranties, or guarantees, express or implied, regarding any third-party service or advice provided by a third party.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.